Sunday, February 03, 2013

Let the Edits Begin!

Time to edit.

The critiques are done and I've started editing the third story in the Shayia's Adventures series. To be honest with you, I'm excited about it. That might change in a few weeks.

Being a part of a ACFW critique group has been a blessing. I can't stress enough how important it is to have others take your story apart. It stings sometimes and you may not agree with all the comments, but it is worth it.

I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I welcome it.

We are praying for this book to be released in August. That will be here before I know it.

I still don't have a book title. Yikes. :)

Keep reading and writing!!

Blessings - Kimberli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Each book is similar to having a child. Painful at times during the process, but more than worth it all in the end. :)