Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The first draft of my third book is finished!!!

I am jumping for joy and praising the Lord!!

A few days ago, I completed the first draft of my third manuscript. The third book of the Shayia's Adventure series. (Still no title.)

I feel like I've been working on it forever.

Thank you, Lord, for being there every step of the way.

The manuscript has been set aside. In a few weeks or so, I will return to it and begin filling in missing pieces and doing some edits. But for now, I am just enjoying the feeling of seeing my project through its first stage. When you write that last sentence, there are so many emotions felt. I was sad, happy, empty, ecstatic...you name it.

I want to thank those that continue to pray and encourage me on my writing journey. You are a blessing.

To all writers – let's get some writing done today!!!

Blessings - Kimberli

No comments: